Full-Truckload, Flatbed, and Less-Than-Truckload
Service Levels that Match Your Needs
If you have freight shipping needs and don’t have time to research the expert knowledge necessary for effectively managing your transportation requirements, let the Family Freight Team at EXPRESS manage them for you. Our skilled group has years of experience working with freight shipping companies from all industries. Whether your freight is large or small, heavy or light, we can support your transportation needs.
Here we provide you with the best combination of pricing and service. We can also put partial shipments together on all equipment types, saving you substantial money on your truck freight rates.
TL services consist of:
- Service times from next day to 7 business days, depending on distance.
- Custom equipment – 48′ or 53′ vans, refrigerated trailers, flatbeds, etc.
- Air-ride, blanket wrap, and other special handling options.
- Appointments and notify-on-arrival options.
Advantages of TL:
- Lower cost – A truckload shipment will typically result in a lower cost per pound than shipping by other modes for larger shipments.
- Shortened delivery times – Depending on distance, a truckload may be 1 to 3 days faster than a LTL shipment.
- Minimized damages – With no other freight on the truck, and without multiple loading and unloading events, TL shipping can reduce the chances for damage.