Join the Express Family
Open Positions at Express Logistics
Remotely: Tampa, FL or Charlotte, NC will be the primary office location but all duties are performed remotely.
- Experience in freight transportation a must; Experience in Ground Expediting preferred
- Generate leads and qualify accounts through cold calling, research and networking
- Dispatch shipments for closed accounts.
- Maintain and develop relationships with closed customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Develop strategy, sales plans and profit targets
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with prospective customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Traveling occasionally to visit potential and existing customers. Travel expected at less than 2.5%.
- Representing Express at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability and desire to sell coupled with ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, strong interpersonal skills and easily adapting to dynamic situations
- Good planning, organization, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude
- English Language: Excellent written and oral skills
Salary plus commission; Earning potential varies based on candidate’s level of knowledge, sales history & proforma.